Oct 12th, 2017
In this episode, we talk about teachers with awkward names, wonder about rehoused Strymons, and build a hypothetical pedalboard for Phil's students.
This episode is brought to you by SINASOID. They have amazing cables of all kinds. Check out the signature Slate cable, for all your instrument needs. With the 100 year warranty, it's the last cable you'll ever need to buy. Check them out at www.sinasoid.com
This episode is also sponsored by Gabriel Tenorio String Company. Gabriel makes the finest hand-made strings for all your electric and acoustic guitar needs. Each set is hand-made and designed for your specific instrument. Join the #stringcult at www.thegts.co
"Origins of 69"
"Good Paste Maker"
"I Have No Reason to Doubt"
"He Spells Mine With a Y"
Join the Slum Hard Street Crew for your chance to slum it hard so we don’t have to. Send $25 to email@example.com for the following amazing benefits
- Limited Edition iron on Slum Hard Street Crew Vintage Vision logo patch.
- A bunch of stickers
- The respect and admiration of your peers.
- A personalized, hand-written note from one of the Slummers.
- An episode dedicated to you. If you want, you can even come on and do the opening segment with the three of us. (This will be available to all SHSC members, one at a time). If you don't want to have an episode dedicated to you, we can also dedicate it to your mom, dog, etc.
- Mad props.
- Early access to all future offerings.
- We'll buy you a coffee, beer, or Diet Mt. Dew if we ever see you around town.
- You get to help spread the gospel of Slum all across your town/ the internet.
- Special discount code for Sinasoid products.