Nov 22nd, 2018
We get a little intro help from two of our coolest listeners and patrons, friends of the show Matt Walz and Dan Dullen. If you haven't checked out Matt's pedals at Killer Otter Electric, or Dan's amazing woodwork at Dullen Customs, you need to remedy that immediately.
For this Thanksgiving edition of The Gear Slum, we go through some Black Friday deals we've heard about and also some recent pedal releases from Wampler Pedals, Matthews Effects, Chase Bliss Audio, and SolidGoldFx.
*** Special Note ***
If you would like to be a part of helping those in the Florida area affected by the recent hurricane and it's aftermath, please consider buying the new Florida Panhandle Giving Cable from Sinasoid. All proceeds will go to support local charities (including what would normally go to overhead and labor costs). OR consider giving directly. We're all in this together. Let's help each other out.
This episode is brought to you by SINASOID. They have amazing cables of all kinds. Check out the signature Slate cable, for all your instrument needs. With the 100 year warranty, it's the last cable you'll ever need to buy. Check them out at www.sinasoid.com
This episode is also sponsored by Gabriel Tenorio String Company. Gabriel makes the finest hand-made strings for all your electric and acoustic guitar needs. Each set is hand-made and designed for your specific instrument. Join the #stringcult at www.thegts.co
This episode is also sponsored by Gunstreet Wiring Shop. Gunstreet makes prewired kits for all kinds of guitars and even does custom orders. Check them out at www.gunstreetwiringshop.com
INTRODUCING Gear Slum Patreon. The Slum Hard Street Crew is now broken into three tiers. Join now for as low as $2/ month. www.patreon.com/thegearslum
- Limited Edition iron on Slum Hard Street Crew Vintage Vision logo patch.
- A bunch of stickers
- The respect and admiration of your peers.
- A personalized, hand-written note from one of the Slummers.
- An episode dedicated to you. If you want, you can even come on and do the opening segment with the three of us. (This will be available to all SHSC members, one at a time). If you don't want to have an episode dedicated to you, we can also dedicate it to your mom, dog, etc.
- Mad props.
- Early access to all future offerings.
- We'll buy you a coffee, beer, or Diet Mt. Dew if we ever see you around town.
- You get to help spread the gospel of Slum all across your town/ the internet.
- Special discount code for certain Sinasoid and Gunstreet products