This is part two of a two-part episode. If you missed part one, head over to 60 Cycle Hum and give it a listen.
Before this episode began, we realized Steve was never coming back, but Aaron, Phil, Cole, and Ryan soldiered on, bolstered by a 1 am delivery of way too much In-N-Out by Andy and Matt. After a very short time of listening to us try to derail each other, Matt decided to step in and H the S out of this P.
If you haven't yet checked out Matt's DRV pedal, you owe it to yourself to do so now. Go to 1981inventions.com and take a look/listen.
We had one in the house thanks to Super Rich Steve and we were floored by how good it sounds.
This episode is brought to you by SINASOID. They have amazing cables of all kinds. Check out the signature Slate cable, for all your instrument needs. With the 100 year warranty, it's the last cable you'll ever need to buy. Check them out at www.sinasoid.com
This episode is also sponsored by Gabriel Tenorio String Company. Gabriel makes the finest hand-made strings for all your electric and acoustic guitar needs. Each set is hand-made and designed for your specific instrument. Join the #stringcult at www.thegts.co
This episode is also sponsored by Gunstreet Wiring Shop. Gunstreet makes prewired kits for all kinds of guitars and even does custom orders. Check them out at www.gunstreetwiringshop.com
INTRODUCING Gear Slum Patreon. The Slum Hard Street Crew is now broken into three tiers. Join now for as low as $2/ month. www.patreon.com/thegearslum
- Limited Edition iron on Slum Hard Street Crew Vintage Vision logo patch.
- A bunch of stickers
- The respect and admiration of your peers.
- A personalized, hand-written note from one of the Slummers.
- An episode dedicated to you. If you want, you can even come on and do the opening segment with the three of us. (This will be available to all SHSC members, one at a time). If you don't want to have an episode dedicated to you, we can also dedicate it to your mom, dog, etc.
- Mad props.
- Early access to all future offerings.
- We'll buy you a coffee, beer, or Diet Mt. Dew if we ever see you around town.
- You get to help spread the gospel of Slum all across your town/ the internet.
- Special discount code for certain Sinasoid and Gunstreet products